Bluetooth Sunglasses Music Sunglasses Headsets Compatible To Listen Music And Make Phone Calls With Polarized Protection
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||F002-Audio Music Sunglasses|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1pcs into gift box|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 working days for the sample,8-12 working days for the big order|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||50.000pcs Per Month|
|Bluetooth Sunglasses Type:||Bluetooth Sunglasses,Music Sunglasses||Bluetooth Specification:||V5.0|
|Bluetooth Chip:||Qualcomm 3005||Additional Features:||Listen To Music, Call, Voice Assistant.|
|Battery Capacity:||Independent Monomer 110mAh||Smart Sunglasses Safety Driving:||Handsfree For Access Siri, Google Map Navigation|
|WATER RESISTANCE Grade:||IPX4 Water-resistant Sport Audio Sunglasses||Audio Sunglasses:||Press & Turn Volume Control BY Touch|
|Bluetooth 5.0 Connection:||Works With All Devices Which Are Bluetooth Enabled||Glasses Lenses:||Anti Blue Light Lens And Blue /Clear/Grey Sunglasses Lens|
F002 glasses with headphones built in,
V5.0 glasses with headphones built in,
3005 glasses with bluetooth headphones
Music glasses can be paired with any bluetooth compatible device for your convenience. Your sunglasses feature bluetooth 5.0 technology that allows for clear playback from up to 30 ft away. When fully charged, you can enjoy a full 3 hours of premium audio playback! The included USB cable makes it easy to charge your bluetooth glasses on the go.
The lenses on your smart audio sunglasses are 100% UV protected to keep your eyes healthy and defend them from the sun’s rays. They’re also polarized to significantly decrease sun glare, giving you full clarity of vision and allowing you to always see where you’re going. Your audio glasses are comfortable and easy to use.
1. Open Ear Bluetooth Speaker-The smart sunglasses are designed with open ear speaker, which allows you listen to the music, make phone calls without blocking other sounds around you. It is safer when you are driving, cycling, running or walking on roads.Magnetic suction charging, more convenient.
2. UV400 Polarized Lens-This makes the audio sunglasses suitable for outdoor activities such as fishing, driving, skiing, sailing, hunting, sunlight bath, protecting eyes from hurt by strong sun
3. Bluetooth listening for 6-7 hours, standby for 350 hours, charging for 2-3 hours, Hi-Fi stereo speaker.Exclusive US Style Design,Neat,Unisex and Very Comfortable to Wear while Relaxing and Exercising.
4. Accessories: a pair of polarized Bluetooth glasses, charging line, instructions, glasses bag, glasses cloth
5. Frames Alto feature a classic angular shape and commanding lenses. Lens width: 54 millimeter | Bridge width: 21 millimeter | Temple length: 136 millimeter
6. Battery life: 3.5 hours streaming; 12 hours on standby. Charge time: 2 hours
7. Bluetooth Range: 30 feet or 9 meter; Compatible operating systems: iOS: 9.0 or newer/ Android: 5.0 or newer
8. IPX4 Waterproof sunglasses-Our wireless bluetooth 5.0 sunglasses designed and provided favorable waterproof effect which can easily resist sweat and rain.It won’t get in the way of enjoying sports, music and calls.
9. Calls, music,navigation-Integrated AI voice control gives you access to your navigation, phone calls, music, etc. without having to pull out your phone.Always be listening to your favorite tunes with 3.5 hours of music playback on a full charge.
|Open Ear Headphones Music & Hands-Free Calling||
Wireless Bluetooth Audio Sunglasses
|Intelligent Open Ear Audio Bluetooth Glasses Feature||Fashion and easy-taking,wear comfortable.|
|Eye Protection||Anti-blue light lens when working, reading, gaming at computer, laptop, mobile, ipad.|
|Sports Application||Running,cycling, motorcycling|
|Leisure Feature||Fishing,uv protection, music, gaming,reading|
|Hinge Connection Design||flexible, without crashing when bending temples.|
|Integrated Nose Pad||not easy to produce indentation & slippage,feel no burden|
|Time to market||2020|
Question:How do the lenses come out? Do you have to pop them in and out, or is there a slit on top?
Answer:Lenses will pop out from the frames of eyeglasses with firm but gentle pressure by a steady hand. and remember put a folded towel under the glasses when cushioning in case drop down. Then you can put the lens into the right side with same way.
Question:What size are they?
Answer:1 size fits all...Big enuff for my big skull =)
Question:Is that Rx Frame ?
Answer:HelloThis is anti-blue lens
Question:Can I put custom fit prescription lenses in these?
Answer:I think that will be ok if your lenses size same with those. Cause that was very easy to put lenses in this glasses. Or in case you can go optometry I think they will make the same size of lenses.
Question:Can you listen to radio stations?
Answer:Bluetooth. I assume yes if audio device has bluetooth radio
Question:Any good sunglass cases for the Tempo frame?
Answer:They come in a GREAT case already.
How TO Use:
How to realize the functions such as play music, answer and reject phone calls, access to Siri, power on and off?
We just have one button our smart glasses, all the functions mentioned above are realized by different pressing on this button. Below an detailed description on how to realize these functions.
|Operating||Glasses tone||Indicator activity|
|Press button for 3 seconds||Power on||Hold on for 1 seconds|
|Press button for 5 seconds||Power off||Hold on for 1 seconds|
In the off sat us
Press button for 5 seconds
|Connecting device||Flash continuously|
In the off sat us
Press button for 10 seconds
|Clear away pi red devices it||Flash continuously|
|While power on and the phone is di connected||Fast blinking white|
|whie power on and the phone is connected||Slow blinking white|
|The phone is connect back||Connected||Slow blinking white|
|Status||Glasses tone||Indicator activity|
|Low-power alarm||Battery low||LED light as ht wie in every 2 seconds|
|Low power off||Battery low device off||Hold on for 1 seconds|
|Charging completed||Slow blinking white|
|Press once||Answer a call|
|Double-press||End a call|
|Triple-press||Callback the last number|
|During the call||Press once||Answer a second incoming call and end the current call|
|Double-press||Answer a second incoming call and put the current call on hold|
|Voice Assistant||Double-press while the phone is connected and in blue to oh standby mode.|